How to contact us
How we collect your personal information
Generally, we look at how our website is used.
The types of information we collect
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our business.
Why we collect your personal information and how we use it
At CDG, we use information about you in a number of ways, including providing services that you have requested, or improving our services or our website.
Our website and emails may contain certain cookies, pixels, records and other technologies of which you should be aware.
Third Party Links and Services
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of eighteen (18).
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information in line with our company retention policy, and we only retain information for as long as it is required.
Confidentiality and security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure, and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. We do not sell your personal information.
How to access your information and your other rights
If you are an EU citizen, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to your personal information, and you have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
Your right of access
• Your right to correct information
• Your right to delete information
• Your right to restrict information
• Your right to data portability
• Your right to object
• Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
• Your right to withdraw consent
• Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Cookies are very small text documents or pieces of software code, which often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your PC or mobile device for permission to store this file on your computer or mobile device and access information from it. Information gathered through Cookies include the date and time of visits and how you are using the website.
You can consent to, or block the use of, specific Cookies by activating the relevant settings in your browser.
What cookies do we use?
Google Analytics: _utma _utmz
• Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend on our site. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at CDG and Google and never shows any confidential information.
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com